LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS!
Please consider volunteering for one of the events or offer your services prior to the event. There are plenty of volunteer opportunities . . . It’s a great way to meet your fellow members! In fact, you just might find yourself enjoying a pint or two afterwards with your new found friends. Email Diane Droney Tollandhall@cox.net or Bernadette Foley email@example.com for the following events:
- Peeling Party for Corned Beef Dinner: Saturday, February 29th at 11 am. BYOP (bring your own peeler)! We also need help setting up in the Upstairs Hall.
- Corned Beef Dinner: Sunday, March 1st from 1 to 4 pm. We need volunteers to help set-up, clean-up and serve downstairs during the event.
- Parade Day: Saturday, March 14th: We need volunteers to work in the kitchen after the Parade until the last sandwich is sold. The Upstairs Hall will be open from 2 pm to ??? Sign up for a shift!
- Sunday, March 15th: We need volunteers to help prepare for St. Patrick’s Day! We will be portioning Cole slaw, pickles, etc. We begin at 12 noon and it won’t take much more than an hour or so, with enough volunteers.
- St. Patrick’s Day: From 11 am until ??? We need volunteers to work in the kitchen. Sign up for a shift!
- Door: We need volunteers to work at the doors (front and back) on both Parade Day and St. Patrick’s Day to check ID’s and collect the cover charge. Sign up for a shift!